This is a 3 day course based very much on self healing
Students will receive four Reiki attunements over the three days. The attunement process allows students to be opened and aligned to the Reiki energy, enabling them to begin to be able to channel it through their hands. As well as being able to self heal, students will also be able to heal their family and friends. This course is provided with full course notes.
Who can learn Reiki 1st Degree?
This course is available to anyone who may wish to learn Reiki healing as is incorporates all religions and belief systems.
This course includes:*
- An Introduction to Reiki & the Usui Shiki Ryoho System of Healing
- The History of Reiki & the Reiki Precepts
- Reiki Pathways – Options available
- Four attunements
- The 21 day Cleansing Process
- Meditations for Grounding & Protection
- Mindfulness & Positive Thinking
- Seika Tandem Breathing
- Self Love
- The Aura & Chakra System
- Reiki & the Anatomy
- Self-Healing Practice – Preparing & Giving Treatments
- Personal Development
- Anatomy for Reiki
- Reiki 1st Degree Certificate and Lineage
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Feel the energy and understand how it works
- Give themselves a Reiki treatment
- Offer free treatments to family & friends
Students wishing to learn Reiki 1st Degree will be offered full mentorship throughout their period of learning and ongoing mentorship for as long as they may wish to receive it.
*Students should advise whether or not they wish to take the Professional Reiki Practitioner Course when booking on a Reiki First Degree course.