Reiki Master level is an ongoing learning experience and a journey that requires a lot of internal work, focus and extensive practice needed in using the Reiki energy.
Acceptance into this level of Reiki is by interview only as the prospective student has to be ready to receive these teachings.
There are two different parts to this course but they are totally independent of one another:
- Master Practitioner and
- Master Teacher
Following the completion of the Master Practitioner course, students can decide whether or not to continue their learnings to become a Teacher of Reiki. As there is extensive practice required in using the Master Reiki energy, it is recommended that students practice for a year with the Master energies before commencing the Teacher level.
Those students wishing to receive Reiki Master training will be offered full mentorship throughout their period of learning and ongoing mentorship for as long as they may wish to receive it.
Who can learn Reiki Master Degree?
Students who have completed a certificated Reiki First Degree and Reiki Second Degree course. There should ideally be a gap of approximately a year between completing the Reiki Second Degree and applying to learn Reiki Master Degree, as practice is needed at each level before progressing to the next level.
1. Reiki Master Practitioner Course includes:
- Attunement to the Reiki Master energy
- Introduction to the Reiki Master symbol & its uses
- Developing intuition
- Spiritual development
- Mastering the self
- Japanese Master Reiki Techniques
- Reiki Ajari Yuga (meditation)
- Psychic development
- Deeper understanding of Mikao Usui’s original teachings
- Student reading and research of Reiki
- Reiki Master Practitioner Certificate and Lineage
2. Reiki Master Teacher Course includes:
- How to teach Reiki, schemes of work, lesson plans
- Learning pyramid
- Learning how to give Attunements and practice
- Observations of a Reiki 1st Degree & Reiki 2nd Degree Course
- Reiki Master Teacher Certificate and Lineage