Reiki 2nd Degree is the Professional Practitioner level and is taught over three days.
Upon completion of this certificated course, students will be permitted to treat clients as a Professional Reiki Practitioner for which students may charge a fee and earn a living. As well as becoming a Practitioner, this course also deepens the Reiki teachings and continues to expand the student energies. Over the period of this course, students will receive two further Reiki attunements. This course is provided with full course notes.
Who can learn Reiki 2nd Degree?
Any student who has completed a Reiki 1st Degree course. There should be a period of at least six months, preferably more, between learning Reiki 1st Degree and Reiki 2nd Degree.
Reiki 2nd Degree Course includes:
- Usui Shiki Ryoho System of Reiki Healing for 2nd Degree:
- Introduction to the Reiki Symbols
- Distance Healing
- Two further Attunements
- Professional Reiki Practitioner Requirements
- Daily Practice:
- 21 Day Cleansing
- Meditations (Grounding & Protection)
- Case Studies
- Reflective Practice
- Self Development:
- Okuden Reiki Techniques
- Power of Intention
- Empathetic Listening
- Cleansing the Energetic Body
- Guidelines to Setting up a Reiki Practice:
- Client Consultations
- Giving Treatments
- Reiki Health Benefits
- Conditions Reiki can Treat
- Guidance to Setting up a Business:
- Tips for Starting Up
- Regulatory Requirements
- First Aid
- Health & Safety
- Codes of Professional Practice
- Reiki 2nd Degree Certificate and Lineage
At the end of this course students will:
- Have confidence in giving Reiki treatments to a professional standard
- Be encouraged to practise on friends & family
- Be supported to begin their own Reiki practice
Students wishing to learn Reiki 2nd Degree will be offered full mentorship throughout their period of learning and ongoing mentorship for as long as they may wish to receive it.